- Primarily we can offer legal advice appointments for Family cases, however do please contact us even if your case is not family as we may be able to help point you in the right direction.
- Unfortunately, we do not have the capacity to offer any translation services.
- We keep all your details confidential and do not pass them on to anyone else without your permission. The rules of the Data Protection Act 1998 mean that we need your agreement to store your personal details.
- If you use our contact service, this means that you agree to Chelmsford Law Clinic storing the information you give us on our records system.
Filling out the form:
- Please note that the coordinator will need a working telephone number or email address from which to contact you and prepare a report for the solicitor.
- Please also disclose whether you have any contact requirements e.g. not wanting to be contacted via phone, not wanting to have messages left or whether you wish to only be contacted via email.
- If you have any questions, do feel free to email / call to ask for any help filling in this form.
- Fields marked * are required fields.
Please note, by filling out this form you agree that your information will be forwarded to the Chelmsford Law Clinic Coordinator.